THINGS ON MY NIGHTSTAND
- •Tissue boxBetween me and the kids, someone always needs a tissue. Always Kleenex brand (no lotion!) and always the large size because it makes one-handed dispensing easier.
- •Journal and penI love this plain one because I don't feel precious about it, which makes it a good place for working through my feelings. I don't feel like I have to use nice handwriting or complete sentences.
- •Frame with 2 picturesOf my kids. Predictable.
- •Small dish/tray thingA place to set my mug if I have tea before bed, or to keep my jewelry/watch if I forget to take them off before laying down.
- •ClockHas a noisy tick which I can usually ignore but when I do notice it, it drives me crazy. The hands glow in the dark, though, which is so much better than a bright digital glow.
- •I think I have a comparatively tiny nightstand!It's good, honestly. I would just pile junk on it if it were bigger.