Times When I Am in My Element
Inspired by @joemurphy
- •When I'm in front of my classroom (or more currently, when I'm tutoring)Not *any* classroom though. I need to have a relationship with the students. Being a substitute teacher is one of my recurring nightmares.
- •When I'm learningNot limited to classrooms
- •When I'm at a library, museum, or park
- •When I'm in the woodsBut not, like, Survivor Man-style. A pleasant stroll will do.
- •When I'm hosting a party at my house
- •When something needs to be organizedLike a closet. Not an event.
- •When I'm working on a creative project (writing, drawing, etc)
- •When we're on a long family car tripI am the snack/drink/activity/invent-games-on-the-fly Mama.