Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Fed the kids (Rice Krispies) and myself (banana-cinnamon smoothie)
- •Planned lunch for Monday's party/wrote shopping list
- •Assembled a new chair for our office
- •Wrote birthday thank you notes with my daughter
- •Played with the kids
- •Made lunch (toasted pita with hummus and tomatoes, scrambled tofu)
- •Attempted to clean house while husband attempted to convince kids they should nap. Neither worked.
- •Made black bean and corn salsa for Monday's party
- •Took the kids for a bike ride to the park and through the woods🎶To grandmother's house we go...🎶
- •Made/heated up dinner (leftover potato-leek soup with toast for kids, veggie burger for me)
- •Cleaned the house for real"House" being the living room that the kids spent the day destroying. The rest is still a mess.
- •Post-clean up dance party
- •Pulled daughter's baby tooth that was hanging on by a string for daysAnd there was much rejoicing 🙏🏼
- •Put kids to bed (jammies, brush teeth, bedtime stories)
- •Made a cup of tea and watched Bridesmaids for the millionth time with my husband while also fruitlessly browsing the Internet for furniture
- •Put youngest child back to bed for the first of what will be many times before morning(aaaand again while I was proofreading this)
- •In between all of this were loads of laundry and many many visits to the bathroom with the potty training two year old. And I read lists, which I think goes without saying.
- •**Edited to add: Left tooth fairy money for my daughter, after being reminded by my wonderful husband, who remembers everything. I left the tooth, though, in accordance with her wishes: