WHAT APRIL LOOKS LIKE IN MY PHONE
Inspired by @amieshmamie and everyone
- •We have to stop whatever we're doing when he hears the garbage truck. The guys who work on the truck are so good - they wave to him in the window and it just makes his day.
- •London!! We went to London!! (I keep meaning to do a whole list about this, so I'm just putting this one pic for now.)
- •Ok, two pictures because look! There's me being a tourist in London! (I'd never been before. It was very exciting.)
- •Easter with these two loves. Hats courtesy of the Target dollar section thankyouverymuch.
- •We found this baby squirrel in the yard. He was young and injured and separated from his family (who live in our neighbors' attic/eaves). We found him the night before Easter - no rescue places were open. He didn't make it, but we loved him while he was here.
- •Eating dinner on the front steps in the sunshine.
- •View from the kids' room. I love evenings in the spring and summer.
- •A gray day at the pond.
- •Backyard. Grass won't grow in the back half of the yard so I'm trying to do something different with it. This is step 1. Step 2 is to clean the fence.
- •More pretty light through my bedroom window.
- •Things are green!!! 🙏🏼
- •My little guy made fingerprint bugs at nature class. I love their smiles.