What I'm Doing at the Moment
Inspired by @amieshmamie and everyone else, too
- •Finishing last minute prep for my daughter's birthday party this afternoonIt's her first party "at a place," as she says. We've typically just invited friends to join us for a picnic in the park. This year we're going to an outdoor education center where a naturalist will lead the kids in a scavenger hunt and do a live animal presentation. Plus crafts, snack, and cake. She's so so excited.
- •Washing and cutting fruitGrapes and apple slices
- •Triple-checking my list of what to bringI woke up in the night because I didn't want to forgot the candles/matches
- •Charging my camera battery
- •Crossing my fingers that my laundry will be dry in timeMy jeans are in there. I forgot to run it last night. It would be awkward to host without pants on.
- •Tidying as I go because my family will be coming back to the house afterward
- •Reheating the tea I made and forgot to drinkWhat else is new? <—- I know that saying is "correct" in this context, but man, it looks weird when you type it out instead of saying it.
- •Taking a break to list this all out 😄
- •Back to work!