WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER 😎
Honestly, summer days are one of the best parts of being a stay-at-home parent: no schedule and all fun. I basically get to be a kid again. Forgive the excessive use of emojis. I am excited. Inspired by @semioccasional
- •No schedule! No alarm clocks! 🚫⏰
- •Sandals! Bare feet! Skirts and sundresses! 👗👡👒
- •My birthday 🍰🎁🎈Born on the 4th of July 🇺🇸
- •Vacation with my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews ☀️🏡 🏞We rented a house with a pool and nearby hiking spots. I seriously can't wait.
- •Vacation at the Jersey shore with my in-laws ☀️🏖🐬We're very fortunate to go on two vacations. And neither requires planes!
- •Library days 📚📖📗Reading in the air conditioning 😎
- •Pool days ⛅️🏊🏼🐳The smell of chlorine and sunscreen ❤️
- •Picnics 🌽🍉🌅Best in the evening when it cools off and we can watch the sun set from the top of the hill in our favorite park.
- •Fresh fruits and veg!!! 🍅🍉🌽🍑We joined a CSA this year!
- •Day trips with my kids:
- ••The zoo 🐅🐪🐒
- ••The farm 🐐🐓🐄 🚜Tractor rides and berry picking
- ••Hiking 🌳🌿🌳
- ••The boardwalk 🍦🍟🎡