WHY MY TODDLER IS SCREAMING WHEN HE SHOULD BE SLEEPING
- •A glimmer of sunlight has peeked over the horizon.
- •Someone is operating a leaf blower/lawnmower outside.
- •One particular stuffy friend is just out of sight and/or reach.
- •Slightly woke up but still very very tired and should be sleeping but can't fall back to sleep.
- •Latest reason (and new personal favorite) at dark o'clock in the morning: "Me need cookies!"This was a straight-up craving. He doesn't even know who Cookie Monster is.