YOU HAVE 24 HOURS AND CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT NO RESTRICTIONS, WHAT DO YOU DO?
I haven't had 24 hours to myself in literally years. The possibilities were dizzying, so I took the first one that popped into my head and ran with it.
- •Drive to NYC in the morning
- •Go to a museum and wander at my own paceThe Met or The Museum of Natural History
- •Lunch at Le Pain QuotidianWith a good book and a pot of tea
- •Depending on the weather, walk through Central Park or see a show
- •Head to a spa for a massage
- •Dinner at Blossom
- •Retire to a swanky hotel room for a long hot bath with music and my book
- •Sleep for at least 10 hours
- •Room service breakfast in a fluffy robe
- •Go home and see my kids ❤️