Things I Hate About Snow in the City
The city is two feet deep in snow. Ordinarily I love snow, like in the countryside where it's all fluffy and picturesque. But in the city snow seriously sucks. Here's why:
- •In two days it will melt, then freeze over into solid ice dunes of death.
- •Then the ice dunes turn a disgusting grey and refuse to melt until May.
- •And we have those lovely sheets of ice that turn out to be knee-deep puddles underneath.
- •Yellow. 'Nuff said.
- •Tourists who haven't mastered the art of fast-walking, with or without snow.
- •The fact that every post in my Facebook feed is about this stupid blizzard. Seriously, people? It's snow, not ambrosia sent down from the weather gods.