Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •A cool hat.
- •Plane tickets and sweet hotel accommodations in Hawaii, where I've never been even though I've lived in LA over 20 years because I'm a NYer and in my stubborn mind, NYers don't go to Hawaii.
- •Tesla stock. For when electric, self-driving boats kick in.
Spent the first half of my life there. No plans to move back but plenty of reasons why I should.
- •WO HOP at 4am.You don't have to be high as a kite to enjoy their signature Chicken in Black Bean Sauce but it doesn't hurt. Always eat downstairs. Upstairs is for tourists and people who haven't been drinking.
- •CARNEGIE DELI at 2am.The sandwiches are obscenely big so u ask if u can order a half (u can't) just to piss them off. Then u pretend you'll eat half now and half later but u wolf the whole thing down with joy and regret it instantly.
- •THE SUBWAYThe great equalizer. CEO's, worker bees and crazy people. All in different places in their lives but u still have to catch the B, D or F to get to W 4th so chill out and enjoy the crowded ride. The N/R stop at 49th is my fave. So fancy.