MOVIES I'VE WATCHED WITH AIDAN
Obviously not a comprehensive list, but the ones I hope he remembers watching with his family...
- •"The Bicycle Thief"
- •"Iron Giant"
- •"West Side Story"
- •"The Blues Brothers"
- •"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
- •"The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"
- •"Nacho Libre"
- •"Dial M for Murder"He's already forgotten watching this one:/
- •The FugitiveToo often we let all three boys watch these, when really Aidan is the one old enough. Still holds up overall, thanks to the leads.
- •Breaking AwayIt didn't hold up quite as much as I had hoped, but he loved it.
- •InceptionThis is one of his favorites, and I also enjoyed it more on the small screen than I did in the theater.
- •The Sixth SenseJune 2016; Sean was too young, so I feel bad I let him join us. But that moment when Aidan's mind was blown was awesome.
- •Stand By MeTerrible language and a bit of boy-talk about boobs, but Sean and Aidan watched it tonight with me and both loved it. They laughed at the pie contest, and the insults, and worried over the train and the bully teens, loved the songs and the celebration of that rare gift (at least in the USA) of male friendship.