THINGS I AM NOT GOOD AT
Inspired by @Goldie
- •Opening jarsIf Brian hadn't been here to open the hoisin sauce last night...*shudder*
- •Sticking to my new routine/scheduleOh how I love to create a schedule to get all the important things done, and then blow it off by making a random list on this precious Saturday morning.
- •Getting to the post officeI used to mail things like a boss. Now, it seems like an insurmountable challenge. I want a drive-through post office window.
- •Cables and cords.Yes, I can build your website, but no, I can't plug in my own computer. These two could also go under "Things that terrify me."
- •Letting go.Life seems to offer infinite opportunities to build this skill, though, and my once-steal-trap memory gets weaker each year. By the time I have to let go of being me and this life, I'll do it like a pro.