Things I need to do tomorrow
- •Gym - AMI will be doing half hour of cardio, specific shoulder lifts and then an extended stretch in the sauna, followed by an ice cold shower.
- •Pick up spicesI'm making a curry for dinner which requires fresh spices. I'll be going to KRK on Woodlands Road, which is a halal butchers and specialist importer of Indo-Pak foodstuffs. Garam Masala, dried fenugreek leaves, cumin, chilli powder. I'll see what else tickles my fancy.
- •Attach 'Next to Me' baby cot to bed in preparation for our impending arrival.Seemingly it's not just enough to push it up really close to the bed. Fair enough. I don't want my baby slipping between the crack
- •Iron/press shirts and trousers for workI like to be organised and prepare a week's worth of work clothes in advance
- •Attend a 1 year old's birthday partyMy wife and I have the pleasure of going to our wonderful niece and god daughter's 1st party. Time flies! It will be fun.