5 Thoughts From 10 Days As A New Father
- •Those smiles are gas, but you will think she is laughing at your jokes every time.
- •Do as much as you can to help your wife throughout the night. She will still do more then you realize.
- •Ask a nurse or anesthesiologist to take photos in the delivery room. We almost didn't and I would have regretted it.
- •The dogs are instantly going to protect the baby. Luna stares at anyone new holding the baby and follows us to the nursery every time.
- •Everything is new for Izzy and don't rush that. I was looking forward to er walking before she was born. Now I understand when people say enjoy every moment.