Bad relationship habits I secretly hope I don't break.
Love can make you do things you wouldn't normally do. Some of them good, some of them not so good. Here are some of the not so good that I don't necessarily regret.
- •Getting to work late because I didn't want to stop cuddling you.So warm. So soft. Just five more minutes.
- •Staying up late with you.This one sort of feeds into number one as well.
- •Taking time away from other things I care about for you.I don't know how many times I stood in front of the gym waiting for the phone conversation to devolve naturally only to go home with no exercise because it's getting late and we're not done talking.
- •Spending too much money on you.Whether it be showering you with gifts, going out for dinner and drinks for the 3rd time this week, or making a weekend getaway, money is no object when it comes to your joy. And yes, I know you don't need these things to love me, I enjoy it.
- •Moving too fast/making large commitmentsGoing to break the golden rule of matching tattoos. Probably won't regret it.
- •Bombarding social media with our vomit inducing cuteness.We all hate it, but I'm so damn proud of you.
- •Believing that I would be lost without you. Like, really believing it.This may add unfair pressure, it might not be healthy. But I don't want anyone else. Putting all your eggs in one basket is as liberating as it is terrifying.
- •Texting you when I drive.A bit embarrassed by this one. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I can't stand the thought of you wondering why I haven't texted back, and I'm so eager to hear your words. I honestly can't help it sometimes.
- •Being lazy pieces of shit all weekend.Pajamas/nude all day, eating, fucking, watching movies. Basically be introverts together and be dead to the world.Suggested by @im_yon