My Five Step Process to Deal With Depression
This is the process I use when I'm down and sad. They're not guaranteed to work but they do for me, and I hope they do for you too.
- 1.Get out of bed and out of what I assume to be a dark room of sorts XD
- 2.EAT SOMETHING!!! Even if you're not hungry eat something small at least. Eating something small or warm will lift your mood wether you know it or not XP
- 3.Take a nice walk or sit outside for a little bit. Although if you're like me the Sun is the bane of your existence so you avoid it at all costs hahaha. Even if so the Sun is bright and cheerful and might help you like it does me. Or at the least sit in a well lit area 😜
- 4.BE ACTIVE! The key to avoiding depressing thoughts and other such feelings is DISTRACTION. Keep yourself busy. Play video games, practice an instrument, write stories and poems, do puzzles, draw, and even try your hand at magic. These are just a few things you can do but if they don't interest you then find a nice show to watch that'll pull you in.
- 5.My last and final step to overcoming your depression for the day is human interaction 😜 go hang out with some friends or talk on the phone with people. An even better idea is to try and make new friends. Go to a mall or a place you're comfortable at and try to talk to people, if you're not that brave then try different social media apps.