7 GREAT AUTUMN SONGS
Because it's fall goddamnit.
- •Radical Face: "Welcome Home" - This song is *perfect* regardless of the season.
- •Fleet Foxes: "Ragged Wood" - This song reminds me of apple cider. Don't know why.
- •Arcade Fire: Anything off the "Funeral" album - Because of Winn Butler...
- •Bob Dylan: "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" - Pairs well with the creeping despair of an inevitably brutal winter.
- •The New Pornographers: "Challengers" - Neko Case. Sums it up.
- •AC Newman: "Drink To Me Babe Then" - Because this is a very Pornographers-centric list.
- •Margot and the Nuclear So and So's: "As Tall As Cliffs" - No reason. Just love it.