HOW TO DO CHIPOTLE RIGHT
- •Hate long lines? Get there as soon as they open.
- •Get the brown rice. White rice is just brown rice with the nutrition removed.
- •Don't get the corn. I don't trust any food that looks the same going out as it did coming in.
- •Ask for extra cheese. It doesn't cost you anything.
- •Despite the extra charge, get the Guacamole. Your body will thank you.
- •If your burrito breaks in the rolling process, don't do the double wrap with the extra tortilla. It will be a worse burrito with an extra 500 or so calories.
- •Go crazy on napkins!