- •Someone bumps you at a restaurant. Your fork tears through your cheek.
- •Your meal blinks.
- •You wake up one morning. Your loved one is gone. You never hear from them again.
- •Your brakes cut out as you head towards a crosswalk.
- •You feel a cold fingernail scrape your skin from the toilet bowl.
- •You're asleep on a road trip. The car door opens on the freeway.
- •You hear a laugh every night that you can't identify. Then one night, a scream. Then silence.
- •Someone starts mailing you photos of your grandparents rotting corpses.
- •You are arrested and sent to jail with no trial or jury.
- •The shower turns hot one morning and scalds you. You're locked in.
- •An ant colony in your pillow.