Already on li.st? Open in app.
We left Texas for "chilly" California and holidays with the in-laws
- •My son's suitcase took 60 hours to arrive ...He took it as a sign to go on a clothes shopping spree. Thank you United Airlines
- •I saw Bob Barker parking his car in his garage ...Now THAT is a celebrity sighting!
- •Saw people paying to have their photos taken with people in costume on the Hollywood Walk of FameWhen did that became a THING?!? Why do you want your photo with Thor AND the sexy Santa's helper?
According to iTunes the artists from songs purchased on my phone: A to Z ... The account is shared by a 15-year-old, 23-year-old and 52-year-old so it's quite eclectic:
- •AAdam Merrin * Adele * Air Castles * Al Green * Alabama Shakes * Alex Clare * Alex Winston * Alicia Keys * alt-J * Ambrosia * American Authors * Ana Tijoux * Andrew Gold * Andy Grammer * Arcade Fire * Avicii * AWOLNATION
- •BB.o.B. * Bachman-Turner Overdrive * Band of Horses * Bastille * Beck * Bee Gees * Belle and Sebastian * Ben Coleman * Ben Folds * Billy Joel * Biz Markie * The Black Eyed Peas * The Black Keys * Black Kids * Blind Pilot * Bombay Bicycle Club * Bon Iver * The Bravery * Brendan Benson * Britney Spears * Broken Bells * The Broken Circle Breakdown * Bruce Springsteen * Bruno Mars * Buck Owens
- •CCage the Elephant * Cake * Calvin Harris * Cam'ron * Capital Cities * Carly Rae Jepsen * CeeLo Green * Cherub * Chet Faker * Chiddy Bang * Choir of Young Believers * Chris Brown * Chris Willis * Christina Perri * Chromeo * CHVRCHES * Citizen Cope * Classified * Climax Blues Band * Cloud Cult * Coconut Records * Coldplay * Corinne Bailey Rae * Crazy Town * Crystal Castles * The Cure * Curtis Mayfield
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without the strange family interaction!
- •My mother: "Do you think it's OK to feed the cat cinnamon toast?"
Here is what "Diamonds Are Forever" would have looked like:
- •New title"Cubic Zirconia Are Forever"
- •New DirectorGuy Hamilton replaced by Hal Needham of such "classics" as Stroker Ace, Cannonball Run and Smokey and the Bandit
- •New Bond WomenTiffany Case (Jill St. John) now played by Loni Anderson and Plenty O'Toole (Lana Wood) played by Dolly Parton.
- •Julie Barnes (played by Peggy Lipton) from Mod Squad
- •Officer Eve Whitfield (played by Barbara Anderson) from Ironside
- •Peggy Fair (played by Gail Fisher) from Mannix
With a new phone in March all of these photos are 2015!
- •Blue Bell Ice Cream!
- •I can at least look at them!
With a show title like this ... I would have tuned in!
- •Hints for Swimmers (1931)
- •Harry Fries and His Musical Saw (1932)
- •Campus Hoopla (1946)
It was 1984 and I was on Spring Break in Mazatlan with my fraternity brothers when I met my future wife ... In the first 72 hours we:
- •Entered a dance contest and finished third somehowShe can dance! I can't dance but we managed to avoid getting sent off the dance floor until 3 couples remained. Michael Jackson was very big in Mexico in 1984 so I'm assuming I moonwalked
- •Went for a long walk on the beachWhen a 10 minute walk turns into three hours you know you have made a connection
- •Held handsIt felt right
19 songs and 80 minutes ...
- •Dreams by Beck
- •Weight of Love by The Black Keys
- •I Need Your Love by Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding)
- •Sportswriter by Charles Fountain
- •Is God a Mathematician? by Mario Livio
- •The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky