10 MEN MY MOTHER OPENLY ADMITTED SHE'D LEAVE MY FATHER FOR
While driving with Mama Hamilton today, she started talking about her main man, Ludacris. I know he's her big celeb crush, so I asked what other celebs could make her divorce my dad (married 32 yrs).
- •****Ludacris****This is my mother's one and only. Talks about him constantly.
- •UsherWill only say his name the proper way: "Ur-shur."
- •Pitbull"I like his accent and his music. And I like that he was a fighter--he started from nothing. He was a bad boy."
- •Steve Carell"I think he's adorable and funny."
- •Young Nic Cage"The young one, not the old one. The old one's too crazy."
- •Liam Neeson"I like the way he talks. His voice is very sexy."
- •Boy George (current day)Mom: "I can't say Boy George because he's gay." Me: "Yes, you can!" Mom: "Oh, okay! He wouldn't even have to have sex with me! I just want to stare into his eyes."
- •Young Bruce Willis"Tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside. Like a cookie."
- •Young George Michael"That's my other gay one."
- •Channing TatumThis was a tricky one. She almost said Bradley Cooper, but opted for Tatum because he's "more wholesome."
- •DISQUALIFIED: Freddie Prinze (for being dead)"Oh, that's right. He's dead."