5 UNIQUE THINGS TO DO IN NEW YORK
Inspired by @kaitmaree
- •Take an aerial yoga class at Om FactorySo much fun!
- •Take a trapeze class at the NY School of Trapeze$60 last time I did it; 2-hour class. Yes, that's me!
- •Book a session in a sensory deprivation tank (also known as a float tank) at Vibrant Sea in the East VillageThere's no website, just a phone number online. Kinda an insider secret. The people there are really nice. I don't have a picture of it, but here's one of me super high cuz that's exactly how I felt after a session.
- •Go to Daybreaker, an early morning (7-9am) sober rave held once a month on a Wednesday.Check their schedule for dates; it rotates. You will more than likely run into me and @MCWillZ.
- •Schedule a pin-up photo shoot at Lucy La Riot in Brooklyn$150 gets you full hair/makeup/wardrobe and 4 retouched, professionally shot photos (2 hours total).