THINGS I'M NO LONGER SCARED OF BECAUSE I'M A RECOVERED PERSON
Coming up on nine years of recovery, bitch. Yas kween.
- •SkinnydippingThis is the most naked the List App Community Guidelines will let me be on here.
- •Jeans right out of the dryer
- •Horizontal stripes"I heard they make you look wider!" - 17yo Dana
- •Eating my favorite foods
- •Public bathroomsYou know how you're scared of farting in a public restroom? The fear of being heard while puking is a hundred times worse.
- •Wearing a crop topAlso, look how cute my homie @JonMarsh is in this picture.
- •Dyeing my hair crazy colorsI didn't want to draw ANY attention to myself while I was disordered.
- •Wearing crazy thingsDitto.
- •Going to a yoga classI always felt like everyone was watching me for some dumb ass reason.
- •Wearing a bikini
- •Sex!You guys know me, right?
- •Looking at pictures of myself/taking selfiesObviously.