THINGS I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO IF I WANT TO STAY A RECOVERED PERSON
I was thinking about getting a FitBit for myself as a Christmas treat and then I was like, who the fuck are you kidding, Dana?
- •Take ADHD medicationAppetite suppressant.
- •Drink coffee everydayDitto.
- •Keep a scale in my apartmentI only get weighed when I go to the doctor's.
- •Use a piece of cardio equipment that measures output on a regular basisI'll only use a treadmill/elliptical if there's literally nothing else available at the gym. Otherwise I exercise in ways that can't be quantified/measured: going for a hike, swimming, taking a dance class, walking, hula-hooping, yoga.
- •Get a FitBitI think I'll buy myself a piece of jewelry instead.