TINDER DATES I WISH PEOPLE WOULD ASK ME TO GO ON
- •Museum of Natural HistoryIf you know me, you know that dinosaurs are the way to my heart.
- •Advanced screening of "Jurassic World"See above.
- •Come over to my apartment and bake a funfetti cake.Then get high and see how much of it we can eat.
- •Go to a yoga class together.My mat would have to be in front of his. I just think it would be super hot for a dude to see how freakishly flexible I am. Okay, this may be a second date activity.
- •Central Park petting zooThis is the most janky-ass "zoo" of all time, but feeding pellets to livestock will never not be fun for me.
- •Watch all seven seasons of Boy Meets World while giving me a shoulder massage.
- •Get pedicures.1. I'll know he's secure in his masculinity. 2. If he gets an actual color instead of clear, I'll just shut up and marry him already.
- •The 37 questionsThey get deep and rich and sort of scary, but it's a bold first date, and your Tinder match becomes a real person, even if you don't fall in love.Suggested by @EricElkins