Tour de Dana travel itinerary (aka where I'm living all of next year starting in October)
When you have a full-time remote job and no desire to live in NYC anymore and no obligations, this is what you do...
- •Boston, MABc c'mon. Boston in the fall. This was a no-brainer.
- •[crash at @tombatten's place in VA for a night or two]Here's one of my favorite spots the last time I went to Virginia 🍆
- •Asheville, NC*not where I'm staying (I'm actually staying in the heart of the city with a fellow female writer and her doggo)
- •Savannah, GA (*including a few weekend trips to Atlanta to see my family)This cuteass baby is a part of my family (her name is Vivi and I'm obsessed with her).
- •[2-day trip to New Orleans cuz I wanna eat a beignet]
- •Austin, TX 🤠Why is this on a bib #inappropriate
- •[2-day trip to Santa Fe to break up the drive]
- •Boulder, COCuz... weed.
- •[2-week vacation: few days at the Grand Canyon, few days in LA, A WEEK IN HAWAII WITH MY BEST FRIEND/WIFE]
- •maybe live in San Fran for a month bc why notMy friend sublets her apt every July while she's in Africa so yes please 🙋🏻
- •Portland, ORI want to know if it's really like this, ok???
- •Then I drive back to NY from Portland lololol
- •Cady Twins™, I'm lookin' at YOU 👀