BEAUTY HACKS FOR WOMEN & MEN
- 1.Take vitamin A to avoid breakoutsWhether it's before an important meeting, after a day full of pore clogging sweating while hiking a mountain, PMS, etc. Retinol is a metabolite of vitamin A, it promotes healthy skin (especially when hormone and/or stress levels are out of whack or when you find yourself in sweaty blemish inducing situations)
- 2.Use a cold bottle or can out of the fridge to depuff bags under eyes and dark circlesTake a can/bottle of any thing out of your fridge. Lay down. Place it on your eye for 3-5 mins. Or be a genius and do both eyes at once (one bottle/can per eye). The shape of bottles and cans work well on the eye area and the cold will make eyes look way better. Plus it's free.
- 3.For a better shave: exfoliate, shave then moisturizeExfoliating gets all the dead skin out of the way so your shave can be super close and last longer. Also helps prevent ingrown hairs. This is ideal for ALL AREAS IN WHICH YOU SHAVE; below the belt, above the belt, everywhere. Moisturizing afterwards keep skin from becoming irritated or dry.
- 4.Use a solid anti-perspirant on feet to avoid blistersApply anti-perspirant to the SIDES AND BOTTOM of feet (sides are important, just think of where you get blisters) at night. It reduces sweat which reduces friction, thus no blisters. Now if you can't do it at night, I will admit that I've done the anti-perspirant-on-feet about 4 hours prior to heel required event and I was fine. Just let feet dry (fans are good for this) and once they are dry you're all good. Use feet as you usually would.
- 5.Change your pillowcase each night.Face oils, dead skin cells, drools, hair grease, nasal drainage, germs...just a few of the things left on pillowcases each night. It's good for your skin and your health. Don't have a lot of pillowcases? Use t-shirts.
- 6.TAKE MAGNESIUM CITRATE BEFORE BED AT LEAST ONCE A WEEKBenefits: relieves stress, reduces muscle tension, improves mood, helps you sleep, protects the brain, alleviates pain, etc. WARNING: despite so many brands selling a calcium-magnesium mix supplement, the combo is actually not good. Taken together they complete (instead of compliment) for absorption. So just don't take a calcium supplement with your magnesium.