WHAT I REALLY WANTED FOR MY BIRTHDAY...
As much as I appreciate the sentiment in that text my ex-ex sent asking if I wanted birthday sex, three days after my birthday. It's not exactly what I had in mind...
- 1.Keith Morrison from Dateline to narrate my life for a week
- 2.My dad to reenact the "it's not your fault" scene from Goodwill Hunting with me
- 3.To perform a simple impromptu dance in front of everyone
- 4.Victoria Beckham to hand pick and purchase and entire wardrobe for me
- 5.Hugh Laurie's opinion on everything.
- 6.A trip to Léon, Spain with Paul Scheer acting as my tour guide.
- 7.This guy that currently resides in Delaware, to marry me.