12 GOOD MEMORIES FROM 2016
Love this request @solena 😘 - here goes in no paticular order
- 1.The morning when my 2 boys surprised me with breakfast.I was so proud of them and feel soo blessed.
- 2.Making duet singing Snapchat videos with Luan at night before I read him his bedtime story and we laugh so much we cry.
- 3.Watching Luan play with The Tivoli Youth Guard at Tivoli 💂🏻♀️I'm so proud everytime I see him and my eyes floods with tears
- 4.When the theatre manager encouraged me to apply for the vacant job as HR-manager at workWas a huge compliment - dident apply for the job though as it takes about 50 hours a week to manage a job like this. But now that the new bitch HR-manager has started I wish I did apply back then.
- 5.When Andy unpacked all the small gift decorations on the little christmas tree he has in his room because he thought they contained candy and tried chewing on them just to be sure. And then the very convincing explanation he gave me afterwards. He is a born politician I tell you.He makes me laugh all the time with crazy stunts like these he makes on a daily basis. Of all the things that Andy has done
- 6.The huge amount of laughs we had at work and spontanious singalongs
- 7.When I came across a review of my book on one of the biggest bookstore websites and the reader gave it 5 ❤️ out of 5 and said it was amazingI never expected this to happen
- 8.Participating in the annual Pride parade in Copenhagen with the theatre I work at
- 9.Talking to an actor I have a sort of fling with over the phone about work and him ending the conversation with "It was great hearing your voice - can't wait to see you again"Sweettalk I know - but I take compliment when I get it and hold on tight to it. My Favorite Compliments
- 10.When a guy came of the train I was entering playing airguitar like there was no tomorrow
- 11.When I saw Jason Isbell play at Store Vega in Copenhagen
- 12.The time my friend and I had a conversation about what you should call a vagina and other important stuff