- •I'm slightly hungover, left my car at the trainstation last night when I went out and now I'm craving for chocolate and cake
- •Have neither, so I found some æbleskiver in the freezerWhen one is desperate, one does not care that these are reserved for christmas hygge only
- •Æbleskiver (apple slices) tastes mostely of light cinnamon and a touch of lemon.
- •The crust is easy to bite through and on the inside it's a bit spongy but in a light way
- •They must be served while they're hot
- •You can dip them in marmelade, sugar or as me powdered sugarSo delicious
- •Is it to early to say
- •Also put up a new lampYup that's a vintage designer lamp by PH and I love it. If only I could find a light bulb that fitted 🤷🏻♀️