Inspired by @angela3950 - Since we still don't have drafts this li.st will be a running one because of time and language challenges 🤷🏻♀️
- •Tivoli is located in the heart of Copenhagen and opened its doors for the first time in 1843
- •The size of the area Tivoli is located on hasn't changed much since 1843 which means that they have to think creative when they want to add a new ride. Expanding is not an option.
- •When it was built it was located just outside the city walls - now that place is the center of Copenhagen.
- •Every single Friday during the summer season there is a free open air concert at Tivoli's biggest stage "Plænen". Names like @john, Erykah Badu and Elton John has played here.You have to pay for the entrance to Tivoli to see the concert. Some you have to buy tickets to as well.
- •There are 2 concert halls in Tivoli - "Koncertsalen" (Mainly for concerts and large musicals) which sits 2000 and "Glassalen" (mostly used for comedy shows and smaller shows) which sits ca. 1000.
- •KoncertsalenOn the balcony are the notes to H. C. Lumbyes famous piece Champagne Galop
- •30 meter long AquariumThis is located at the foyer in Koncertsalen
- •The parterre gardenThis photo of the Parterre garden was taken before Tivoli opened to the public, hence the lack of flowers that usually fills up this beautiful place.
- •The Tivoli lakeComplete with pirate ship and dragonflys
- •The Tivoli Youth GuardUsed to be a Guard for boys only aged 8-16 but in the past couple of years they let girls join as well. To join the guard applicants must go through a admission test, where they get tested in musical skills as well as sense of rhythm.
- •The Tivoli Youth Guard has 3 groups: Tambourkorps (march flute and drum), color guard and music corps (Trumpets, drums, saxophone etc.)The guards spend approximately 10-20 hours per week in Tivoli with lesson in their chosen instrument and with parades - They parade around Tivoli twice a day every weekend during winter season and twice a day every weekend plus 2 times a day 1 week day during summer. They are highly demanded around the world and travel when they get the chance.