It's a Sunday morning and you've woken up in someone's bed...
- •When you roll over and are greeted by a gnarly hangover or a bottle of motrin...don't freak out. First things first, You've shacked, WAY TO GO!!!
- •Perhaps your host is a close friend who things will "always be weird with now", a handsome stranger from the bar, or finally your long term "boo".
- •I'm not sure what your accommodations are like, but alas whether it was a couch, bed, kitchen floor or hammock. Don't initially wake up your snoozing partner.
- •Observe your surroundings, much like an art gallery. Interpret the fratty fathead posters, cringe at their empty skoal cans, trip over a pile of their dirty laundry. You're apart of their world right now baby, embrace it.
- •Unless this is a repeat performance, don't assume you may use their toiletries. Nothing is worse than assuming you may use a hair brush and receiving a "did you use my (insert item here)?" - text later on.
- •Remember that you're entitled to redeem your "free cup of water coupon" from their kitchen. Bottle or tap, your choice.
- •If your boo hasn't awoken, don't feel obligated to wake them! But if you do and your shacking wasn't awkward...brunch is never a bad suggestion.
- •Pending on the situation, be somewhat courteous. If your experience was awful...sneak out before anyone wakes up, maybe it was positive - so wait to get a ride home! Cabs and ubers are also a viable option.
- •Either way, embrace your SUNDAY FUNDAY. You do you boo boo.