INSPIRING THINGS THAT CAN SOMETIMES BE DEPRESSING
- •My gym membershipI haven't been able to go everyday, I'm just feeling that my life is kind of out of control right now.
- •FlyingI'll never grow wings and soar like an eagle
- •My dreams about the futureFor some reason I just feel under qualified. I feel like I am always going to be letting someone down.
- •KittensThey become sociopathic cats
- •The Fat JewishI really used to love his Instagram account, then I realized he's been stealing almost all of his material
- •Applying for graduate schools and law schoolI haven't started yet and the burden of standardized testing is a bit intimidating to say the least
- •Growing upI just have so many questions that no one can answer for me. In the past couple months I have learned that figuring out the ropes of life is fucking challenging. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
- •SundaysSure it's supposed to be a relaxing day, but who could forget Monday is less than 24 hours away
- •TimeGood things happen eventually. Although getting older is great, it's hard to forget that we're just slowly creeping towards our own deaths. There just never seems to be enough of it.