OVERHEARD ELITIST PHRASES
Phrases I've heard in passing or open conversations. Figured you might appreciate this one @talleycook
- •"I went this small school in Boston...maybe you've heard of it?"
- •"I'm really into this new brewery in upstate New York, they only have one beer in the market and it's this milk stout...you've probably never heard of it"
- •"I tried a sake fusion beer this weekend, my palate was enlightened"
- •"I just love hiking, sometimes I feel like I'm Thoreau in Walden. Nature just rejuvenates the soul, you know?"
- •"Sometimes I find it confusing that my high school costs more than my college"
- •"I backpacked through India last summer - would recommend. Taking time off really helped me in my spiritual quest"
- •"Infinite Jest really just speaks to me"
- •"I'm not an elitist, it's not my fault we spend every summer at the beach house"
- •"When I was growing up, the show I could relate to the most was Gossip Girl"
- •"I'm more of a Serena than a Blaire!"
- •"Daddy unfortunately has a business trip during the master's weekend, looks like we're going to have to sell his tickets again..."
- •"I think my favorite snack would have to be strawberries and cream, JUST like they do at Wimbledon!"
- •"I would describe my style more as chic Calvin Klein norm-core than hippy grunge"