THE STAGES OF THINKING YOU KNOW SOMEONE IN A PUBLIC SPACE BUT YOU'RE NOT QUITE SURE...
That awkward moment when you kinda recognize a face, but maybe not? @madeline (thought you would appreciate this)
- •Stage One: You're at the climbing gym and you see a human. Gesture to your friends, Oh hey! That guy looks familiar
- •Stage Two: The Stare
- •Stage Three: Text or ask friends, "guys do you recognize that human". AWKWARDLY snapchat a photo of the human, send to closest friends.
- •Stage Four: Try to recall a name
- •Stage Five: Attempt to Facebook stalk
- •Stage Six: Asses whether said human has acquired a new hair cut or bizarre facial hair
- •Stage Seven: Categorize as friend, foe, or frenemy
- •Stage Eight: Ponder sanity, see horde of girl approach said human
- •Stage Nine: GROUP STARE HARD
- •Stage Ten: Approach cautiously, ask if they went to your undergrad, contemplate if they were in your Intermural kickball tournament, ask if they climb frequently.
- •Stage Eleven: Awkwardly stand there, as he replies "I'm your step brother...."
- •Stage Twelve: Cringe and begin to walk away slowly, now you're confused. That was kind of a mean comment...
- •Stage Thirteen: Realize that you actually just spoke to Ansel Elgort and that he was totally fucking with you
- •Stage Fourteen: Shrug off interaction and continue climbing with your bad ass lady friends