THERE'S SOMETHING THEY'RE NOT TELLING US ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER
I have a theory for all you belibers out there. Just bear with me.
- •So here I am driving home from work, when of course none other than the currently reigning price of pop starts blaring through my radio.
- •What does this have to do with anything at all? I bet you're wondering, but before you ask "What do you mean?" (Pun intended) - here is my theory
- •Justin Bieber emerged onto the pop scene in 2009, with his single "Baby" - which is the first instance of his, what I refer to as background "oooos" but sometimes can sound like "moooos".His single, One Time starts with "me plus moo, IMMA tell you one time". When he teamed up with Sean Kingston that one time, same thing "Shawty is an eenie meenie miney Mooo, lover".
- •Now that we've established that Justin Bieber loves putting "moooos" and "oooos" into his songs, let's discuss wardrobe.
- •As of recently the biebs has also been sporting a ton of black and whiteExample 1
- •Example 2Why the extreme color choices?
- •Example 3Why so frosty?
- •Example 4What swaggie status fashion overlords are you getting your inspiration from??!?!
- •I bet you're thinking, sounds pretty far fetched right? Just keep with me.
- •Now before you lose your shit and start screaming @Danni, get to the freaking point here. Just stare at this cover and tell me what you think it looks like
- •Look familiar yet?
- •Have you ever been to a Chick- Fil-A?
- •IS THIS ALL MAKING SENSE YET?
- •The black and white, the moos, the album cover, guys....
- •JUSTIN HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING ALL ALONG.
- •HE FINALLY WANTS TO COME OUT OF HIS BARN. HE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN A DAIRY COW IN DISGUISE THE ENTIRE TIME!
- •Now that we all know.