December As Told By Photos I've Taken
I liked the lists people were doing of photos they've taken this month. Here's mine.
- •These are on the tree in my bedroom.
- •I'm still super jazzed about meeting Christmas puppies.
- •I live relatively close to Kennywood Park. Christmas time is my favorite time to visit.
- •Holiday traffic on four lane highways had been my commuter life lately.
- •I've been helping my best friend's family decorate for their big party on the 23rd. This tree is 14ft. tall in their entry. (It's a big old Victorian house.)
- •I've been texting the above mentioned friend a lot lately because she comes home from NC soon and I miss her. We fake fight and it's fun.
- •The first real big snow we had in my area.
- •Photos of ornaments are my favorite. I'd like to get a really nice camera one day and do a series on them.