How To Cope With Headaches
Sometimes I get really bad headaches that last for hours.
- 1.Tell yourself this time you don't need medicine!After an hour take it anyways because you know optimism isn't always the best medicine.
- 2.Complain to a friend.Don't actually try to lobotomize the area of your head that hurts, but make sure you dramatically threaten to do so to anyone willing to listen.
- 3.Lie down in the dark.Don't take a nap. Okay, take a nap. Maybe when you wake up it will all be a bad memory?
- 4.Make a cup of tea.It probably won't help the headache but it will relax the rest of your body and who doesn't love a nice cup of comforting tea?
- 5.Lay a cold wash rag over your eyes.This is in direct contrast to the hot cup of tea, but it feels so nice and it will lull you into a false sense of security. Hopefully at this point it will start to subside. Good luck!