I'm here to remind you...
I know I forget to do a lot of little things, but they're important. If you remember to do these things, good on you. I am proud of you. ♥️
- 1.Disinfect your cell phone.I mean, clearly we can survive the germs, but give it a good wipe down. It probably needs it and you'll feel better even though you didn't necessarily feel gross.
- 2.Check the air in your tires.How long has it been? I know it's been awhile for me. Summer is here and air pressure is fluctuating, so give them a once over.
- 3.Look under your bed.Has anything gotten lost? Are you missing a top or a cell phone charger? Maybe you store things under there (I have totes of books under my bed), check between the boxes/items.
- 4.Text someone something nice in the middle of the day just to do it.The other day in our group chat my friend sent us a message about how much we mean to her. We all got sentimental and it was sweet. It made my lunch break so nice.
- 5.Watch a funny video on YouTube.Give yourself a giggle, you deserve it. Look up an animal video. I suggest a video titled "Get A Load of That Dog".
- 6.Take a few measured even breaths.Slow your heart rate, be aware of the moment, then get moving and keep kicking ass. You got this.