The Men I've Kissed
This is not a comprehensive list...that list would be too long. I like casually kissing people. (It's also not in order.)
- •The gay one.It all ended okay. We're currently still the best of friends. Not in the cliche "gay best friend" way, but in the fundamental sexuality aside way.
- •The unexpected one.He locked me out of the house, and put his lips to the glass door as a sign he wanted a "kiss" to be let in. I obliged. He opened the door, puckered his lips again, and I kissed him. I walked away to dance with someone else as he stood there with his jaw on the floor.
- •The sexual tension one.We wanted to kiss for a VERY long time. It was a good kiss....it was a good everything after too.
- •The sexually repressed one.I kissed him so hard and put his hands all over me (with clear consent), he chose blue balls but I was the most frustrated.
- •The strange one.We were at a party where a lot of guys were flirting with me. I don't know why. He said he didn't think he'd ever be able to kiss someone he didn't know. I said, "It's easy" and kissed him.
- •The best friend one.The first time it was just for kicks. The times after were....complicated.
- •The first one.It was awful. He joked I tried to slip him tongue. I didn't.
- •The drunk one.He wanted to see how many girls he could get to kiss him. He walked up to my (male) friend and I after 12. I told him 13 was my favorite number and kissed him.
- •The army one.It was the first casual encounter after a bad breakup. We tried to hook up, but he wasn't in peak working order. We had fun anyways.
- •The promising one.I really liked him. I thought I could fall in love with him if given the chance. He talked like I had a chance. I didn't.