Things I Would Rather Be Doing.
I just got to work. It's Friday. I am drinking my favorite super sweet Starbucks coffee because I didn't nap on the bus. I'm taking a morning moment to day dream.
- •Sleeping.Obviously. Wouldn't we all rather be sleeping? Waking up at 4:45am to catch a bus at 6:35am to get to work by 7:35am is a lot. (My bus picks me up 25 minutes from my house. My commute is weird. It's temporary.)
- •Sitting on a beach.I miss the ocean. So much. The last two summers we've vacationed in Ohio instead of the beach and it's been nice. It's no ocean though. I can feel my feet aching to walk on sand again.
- •Driving to visit @awrinkleintime.Because she's only three hours away instead of five now AND THAT IS A BIG DIFFERENCE.
- •Meeting my friend's kittens.A friend in NC just adopted to kittens. Thomas and Penelope. They are darling and I need to pet them ASAP.
- •Taking a Golden Retriever for a walk.THIS IS A CONSTANT DAY DREAM.
- •What would you rather be doing this morning?
- •Sleeping. I don't know who I'm fooling though. Too many years of waking up for school has me brainwashed into thinking I ALWAYS NEED TO BE AWAKE BEFORE 7:30.Suggested by @awrinkleintime
- •I would also rather be sleeping. I woke up at 4:30 AM and I don't work anymore. I woke up with leg pain. My husband is fixing breakfast and so I really shouldn't be negative. But I really do wish I were still sleeping 😴💤😴💤😴Suggested by @Heartsounds