Unemployment - Day 2
I was recently let go without much of a notice from my job. It's a little stressful I suppose but I can't seem to get all that worked up about it. I'll figure it out, I'm optimistic. I am however SO BORED ALREADY. This has been my week so far.
- •LaundryThere's so much post-vacation laundry and I'm getting through it all slowly but surely.
- •SupernaturalI'm all caught up and I'm sad. It's not the greatest tv show, but I have fun watching it and the actors are cute.
- •Harry Potter and the Order of the PheonixI'm rereading the series. It's sitting on my night stand judging me for lying here in my bathrobe instead of reading.
- •Dunkin' DonutsThey have a new flavor out I'm dying to try. Vanilla Cupcake. I just need to get motivated to leave the house. It's very cold and windy here. I also feel guilt for spending money when I'm not working, even if it is only $1.05 if I use my refillable cup.
- •Job HuntingIt's exhausting. I applied to five jobs last night around 9pm and already received a rejection. Which isn't heart breaking, but it was so fast! I'm a little impressed. At least they got back to me at all, in the current job culture it is common that they just ignore you and THAT IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL I CAN'T STAND IT.
- •The Hiring AgencyI have a meeting with the hiring agency that got me my last contact job Thursday morning. While I don't want another contractor position (because for some reason people look at contractors like second class citizens) mama's gotta pay them bills!