Goals for 2017
Yo 2016, bye Felisha. 👋🏼
- 1.To put the smart phone away at night.I want to get a routine, where I am not wasting hours looking at social media that will be there the next day.
- 2.To take time for self care.I am constantly working, and I want to take more time to be with my husband or to be by myself, and not feel guilty for taking to rest and replenish myself.
- 3.To write more.I want to get back to writing more, and really work on the book that has been in my head for what feels like forever. I also want to journal more.
- 4.To declutter.My husband calls our closet Narnia, (because things magically disappear into the void of clothes and boxes). The goal is to get rid of the unnecessary and the useless.
- 5.To enjoy the little things.I want 2017 to be the year, I enjoy the little moments as much as I do the big ones.