My Fears: Irrational or Otherwise
- •CockroachesI blame Honey We Shrunk Ourselves. The moment when they are fighting off the cockroaches, gave me night terrors.
- •Formatting Term Papers Into MLAI shudder thinking about it. I am horrified, at the idea of accidentally plagiarizing someone's work.
- •Black FridayLet's be thankful for everything we have. Jk let's rip each other to shreds, over a $5 dollar crockpot. Horrifying.
- •Gotta Go, and No ToiletBe real with me... Unless, you are in the bathroom ( when it strikes) you have the thought, will I find a toilet in time?
- •Bubonic PlagueIn 1st Grade, I was obsessed with 14th Century Europe, and the plague. I checked my armpits daily for swelling boils.
- •Underwater PredatorsSharks, Alligators, and Crocodiles. I used to plan out how I would escape from them. You can't, and that is why I am afraid.
- •ZombiesI constantly dream about a Zombie Apocalypse. The idea of fighting for survival, and losing my humanity horrifies me.