Why Camping Is The Worst
Because it is literally the worst.
- •MosquitoesUgh, those little blood suckers, contaminating your blood and sucking you dry! If you want to not get Malaria or Zika, you must wear a foul smelling toxin to make them ignore you.
- •The ElementsEvery camping trip I am always so freezing cold or dying of a heat stroke. There is no in between.
- •Lack of ComfortWhy why why would I take off work, and lose money to sleep somewhere on the ground, and be uncomfortable. Like how is that a vacation? Hard pass on that.
- •Danger of WildlifeI can remember every camping trip encountering poisonous snakes, coyotes, wolves, and alligators. Why would we risk it?!
- •NO BATHROOMUgh, if you enjoy squatting in the woods, with your vulnerable bum, exposed to the elements, be my guest, but seriously this is the worst.
- •S'moresThis actually isn't why it's the worst, but it's why I think people continue to do this. They do it for the graham... cracker that is, covered in chocolate and marshmallows. It's how I psych myself up, and make it bearable anyway. A campfire and s'mores is indeed nice, but you knows what's nicer? No bug bites and back that isn't sore.