A FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT BEST DEFINES ME, AND WHY
I am Winnie Cooper
- •Winnie and I looked quite a bit alike.
- •My close friends were usually boys.
- •Kevin was just the kind of boy I would have had a crush on in fifth grade.
- •I had a neighbor like Kevin. We were friends, then an item, back to just friends ... and we have stayed in touch forever.
- •I was a very good student.
- •I was sweet, smart, opinionated, and fairly popular.
- •I grew up in a neighborhood that looked remarkably like Winnie, Kevin, and Paul's.No wonder! It was shot in Burbank—not terribly far from my house.
- •And I believe Winnie and I had the same model Schwinn Stingray bike.This is exactly the bike I rode. It was a Slik Chik model with three speeds and a metalflake-look banana seat. You can buy it on eBay for $700. Sheesh.
- •I had this albumStill do ....
- •Some of my friends thought I'd left them behind for a more popular crowd.I didn't mean to ... but there was this really cute guy who liked me, and he was part of a different group.
- •Thank you, @gd3 for this most thought-provoking request.