HOW I WOULD SPEND AN UNEXPECTED $1000 WINDFALL THIS WEEKEND
Inspired by @jennifergster
- •Immediately put $450 in savingsIt's just who I am.
- •Give $200 each to my two daughtersWho doesn't like to get a little cash in the mail with a nice card—especially when it's not even your birthday?!
- •Invite my husband out to dinner at a Romanian restaurant I've been wanting to try—and leave the server a really nice tip.It's around the corner and apparently a lively little place.
- •Feel really good about money well spent.
- •OH, and on Monday, I'll go on line and buy that vintage Art Deco aquamarine ring I've been drooling over ...... after moving $350 out of my savings into my checking. 😉