LIP BALMS, AND WHERE TO FIND THEM IN MY HOUSE—a list with no positive social impact whatsoever
I may have a teeny problem with my enthusiasm for lip balm. I have them stashed all over the house. Inspired by @juliareese
- •Blistex Orange Mango BlastIf says mango, I'm in! Locations: one in my purse, and two in the bottom bathroom drawer. I bought backups for when it's not sold anymore ... which is now.
- •lb Organics Vanilla ChaiBought at a small shop in downtown Fullerton. Made locally. The little pot is lip balm with coarse sugar in it. Supposed to exfoliate your lips. (I did not know this was a thing.) Bottom bathroom drawer.
- •From my short stint working at DisneylandHanded out when the New Cast Member Tour takes you to the security-emergency station. It's creamy and has a pleasant, nondescript aroma. I wish I knew who made it—I'm almost out. Little basket on dresser.
- •Korbel champagne freebie"Won" this at the Korbel tent at the 2015 Champions' tour golf tournament in Newport Beach. Not sure if it's supposed to taste like sparkling wine, but it's surprisingly nice. I sent my husband to get it because I thought he'd like to meet the Korbel Girls. He did. Little basket on dresser.
- •Sprout's Cherry BerryImpulse buy. It's organic! It's cherry! It's berry! At the checkout next to the honey sticks. So far unopened, but ready for duty in my purse.
- •Burt's Bees Pink GrapefruitA staple. Not too exciting, but I am a big fan of grapefruit anything. Nightstand drawer.
- •Burt's Bees MangoBoring. I don't know what happened to it. Whereabouts unknown.
- •Soft Lips cube—flavor unknownAnother impulse buy. Too much trouble to open and close the top. It's around here somewhere.
- •Mama Coco's Hawaiian Lip Balm Vanilla MintThe absolute best lip balm on the planet. It has the best scent, the best flavor, it's tingly, it's moisturizing, and I can't find it anymore. I have gone so far as to look up the company's DBA (doing business as) info to track them down. Nothin'. If I could find it again, I'd gladly give up all the others, I swear. For security purposes, this little pot's whereabouts will remain secret.
- •Arizona Sun Lemon and Prickly PearJust arrived in the mail (I'm so ashamed). Prickly Pear is luscious! Will go in kitchen drawer.