MY CAT'S NICKNAMES
Inspired by @jessicaz
- •This is Milton MayI named him after MLB catcher Milt May, who played with the San Francisco Giants in the early eighties. I liked his style. Here are my Milton's nicknames:
- •MiltMost regularly used.
- •Milt the stiltHe's tall.
- •MonkeyIf you get up, he sits down.
- •MonkAlso, Big Monk and Lil' Monk (even though there is nothing little about him.)
- •Crack BabyMy daughter gave him this nickname when he was a kitten. He is a free spirit and likes to run through the house at top speeds. How can something this little end up so big?!
- •The Little KingAfter a Squeeze song, and because he rules the house.
- •Baby MiltonAt almost eight years old, and weighing in at twenty pounds (all muscle and fur, not fat). No longer a baby, but he still looks so sweet.
- •The Great Striped HunterHe only goes outside with us, but I've lost count of all the creatures he has maimed or killed. In the photo, he is searching for an elusive bird.
- •LoveBecause sometimes he is.