MY FIRST LIST MEET-UP!
- •It was SO much fun!Angela was in Anaheim for a Disney event, Nikki lives in South Orange County, and I'm a couple miles away from the Happiest Place on Earth.
- •We met at a true hole-in-the-wall restaurant with a funky vibe and great Italian food.It's called Rufino's, and it's been in business on Euclid at Ball Road for fifty years. Look them up on Trip Advisor or Yelp and stop by if you're in the area.
- •Angela and I have a lot in common. A freakish lot.How many people have you ever known whose first car was a blue Corvair? None? Now you know two. Health food family growing up? Yep. Similar first marriages? Check. The very particular similarities are so striking, I suggested we make a spreadsheet for further evaluation.
- •Nikki is adorable, sweet, funny, and remarkably genuine.The moment I met her, I felt like we'd known each other forever. She went out of her way to join us, and I really appreciated her braving Saturday afternoon traffic for us.
- •Our lunch lasted four hours, but it didn't seem like it at all! There was so much to talk about and laugh over.We definitely whooped it up a little!😆😃😂
- •It was a super time meeting both of these lovely and amazing women.And I have li.st to thank for it. Thank you, @list.
- •My two new friends!🌻🌻